Strainer Seattle Mall Skimmer Ladle Kitchen Stainles Screen Handheld $35 Strainer Skimmer Ladle Kitchen Strainer Handheld Screen Stainles Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Handheld,Screen,Skimmer,/blennorrhagic542227.html,Strainer,$35,Ladle,Stainles,Kitchen,www.gracecounselingkc.com,Strainer $35 Strainer Skimmer Ladle Kitchen Strainer Handheld Screen Stainles Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining,Handheld,Screen,Skimmer,/blennorrhagic542227.html,Strainer,$35,Ladle,Stainles,Kitchen,www.gracecounselingkc.com,Strainer Strainer Seattle Mall Skimmer Ladle Kitchen Stainles Screen Handheld
Easy to store, the slotted spoon has a hanging hole on the handle, which can be hung on the wall after washing to keep it dry and clean.
Product name: stainless steel colander
Product material: high quality stainless steel
Features: Suitable for soup, dumplings, pasta, etc.
Applicable places: restaurants, restaurants, kitchens, etc.
1. Please check the size and color before purchasing.
2. Except for the filter spoon shown in the product photo, no other items are included.
3. Please note that different monitors may cause slight color differences, please understand.
4. Due to manual measurement, there is a small amount of error, please refer to the actual product, thank you.
5. If you find any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us via email and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.
6. Your sharing and feedback are welcome so that we can provide you with better products and services.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC